What is the main difference between Coolsculpting and Liposuction?
- Coolsculpting is a non-invasive technique.
- Liposuction is a surgical procedure.
- Coolsculpting freezes fat so your body can melt away stored fat cells naturally.
- Liposcution vacuums away the fat cells.
The Benefits of Coolsculpting & Liposuction…
- No discomfort
- No anesthesia
- No needles
- No downtime
- Dramatic, optimal results improve the contours of your body’s shape
Potential Risks of Coolsculpting and Liposuction
- May require more than one treatment to achieved desired results
- Mildly invasive and possible health/recovery risks
Coolsculpting and Liposuction Results
Coolsculpting can permanently eliminate up to 25% of and individual’s fat cells in 6-8 weeks after treatment.
Liposuction will last as long as you continue a healthy lifestyle after procedure.
The Body Contouring Bottom Line
45% of women are likely to try something in addition to diet and exercise to help them lose weight or perfectly sculpt their physique.
Dr. Douglas Steinbrech is available for consultation and support to assist the mothers and other ladies of Manhattan with all the available techniques and options to reach their aesthetic goals.
Regain confidence and reclaim your post-pregnancy body with the right surgeon’s help today!